Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nookin' It Up


All those who are nearest and dearest already know the news, but I GOT A NOOK! Let me say it again, I GOT A REAL LIVE NOOK!

Those who are nearest and dearest also know just how obsessed I have been over the past month with the idea of getting one. I am an avid reader, and my purse purchases have already been based around how much book space I have - now, they will be based upon whether they have Nook space!

My parents purchased this for me for my college graduation (yes, I am finally the proud recipient of a master's degree!) At the surprise celebration party last night, the Nook became a reality. I have spent much of my day playing, researching, shopping, and just relishing in the fact that I finally have A NOOK!

All that are nearest and dearest probably know exactly what types of books I put on my Nook...the first purchase was the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin. And tons of kids picture books, because you know my boys will get tons of enjoyment out of this too! Boy #1 already knows how to flip pages...in real life and e reader world!

No comments:

Post a Comment