Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Follow & Blog Hop - TGIF!

Happy Happy Friday! I am participating in two different blog "hops/follows" this week - so welcome :)

First, there is the Book Blogger Hop hosted by crazy-for-books.com, another great book blog to check out...her question this week is:


Who is the one author that you are dying to meet?

Because I just finished the Sarah Agnes Prine trilogy by Nancy E. Turner, I would have to say her. I would have a fascinating conversation with her about her writing style, her characters and setting of the novels, and more than anything I want her to tell me what happened to Sarah in real life - where she ended her story!

Friday's are also Follow Friday over at parajunkee.com and while I am not that into paranormal young adult lit, her blog is awesome :) This week's question is:

The magic book fairy jumps out of your cereal box and says,"you and your favorite character from a book can change places." Who are you going to switch with?

I would love to switch places with Sophie from "The BFG." While she isn't my favorite character in the book, if I could change places with her it would give me a chance to meet my true favorite character, The Big Friendly Giant. While I know this is an elementary book, and my blog is mostly dedicated to young adult lit, it is nice to throw it back sometimes to something from childhood :)

Have a great weekend, and HAPPY READING!



8 comments:

  1. Not familiar with that book. But if it's a switch you want, more power to you!! :D

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answer for FF made me smile. Memories from childhood!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I haven't read the BFG in years. I barely remember it. Matilda was my fav Roald Dahl book.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting me at Hands and Home. I am now following you back! Great answer - sometimes we need a little childhood throw back I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea! Switching places with someone who interacts with your favorite character is much more fun than switching places with the favorite character.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and following! I'm here returning the follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of that book before! Definitely going to check it out. It is nice to mix it up once and awhile ;) Great pick!

    ~Loren
    My FF

    ReplyDelete