Monday, May 16, 2011

In My Bookfair Cart - (IMM Remix)

I did something incredible yesterday - I drove two hours to get to the Green Valley Bookfair, and boy was it worth the drive! If you are within driving distance of Harrisonburg, Virginia, you NEED to get up there as they only have sales certain times of the year!


This is the view we saw on the way up over the mountains...beautiful!


I got way too much stuff, but that is exactly what many of my blog's readers would have done too, so I trust that you understand! What amazed me more than anything was that there were so many relatively new releases...and nothing was over $6.25.


Here are some pics of what I was able to snag...and trust me, I could have gotten triple this if my wallet hadn't brought me back to reality.



Jane Addams: Champion of Democracy by Dennis Fradin

The Liberation of Gabriel King by K.L. Going

Feather, Hush, and The House You Pass on the Way by Jaqueline Woodson

The Book of Dead Days by Marcus Sedgewick


A Million Shades of Grey by Cynthia Kadohata


Echohawk by Lynda Durrant

Take Me There by Susane Colasanti

That Summer, Dreamland, and The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

Keeper by Kathi Appelt

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

The Haunted by Jessica Venlay

Polka Bats and Octopus Slacks by Calef Brown

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit and When the Whistle Blows by Fran Slayton

In the Belly of the Bloodhound and Mississippi Jack by L.A. Meyer

Ice Drift by Theodore Taylor

Sweep: Book of Shadows, The Cover, Blood Witch by Cate Tiernan

Sweep: Dark Magick, Awakening, and Spellbound by Cate Tiernan

And finally it was my boys turn:




















1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am soooo jealous! How do I find events like that near me? I must google this. Congrats on your loot! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete