Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Jerks in Literature

If you follow this blog, you know I really do love Top Ten Tuesday but I rarely follow the required list subject - I tend to find my own interesting "listy" subject out there and throw it on here. Today I am actually going to do it the right way and follow the suggested topic!

This weekly meme is hosted by Broke and Bookish and their topic this week is the top ten "jerks" in literature. Here is the list that came immediately to mind:

1-President Kane (Hunger Games Trilogy)

2-Sevillano (Black Pearl by Scott O'Dell)

3-Scrooge (A Christmas Carol)

4-Captain Hook (Peter Pan)

5-Denmark's Nazi Soldiers (Hitler's Canary)

6-Dr. Letitia Hellion (The Girl Who Could Fly)

7-The Father (Little Audrey)

8-Wicked Witch of the West (Wizard of Oz)

9-Pap Finn (Adventures of Huckleberry Finn)

10-Mr. Hyde (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde)

No comments:

Post a Comment