Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading...it is a chance for bloggers and readers to share "teasers" from what they are currently reading in hopes to connect others with novels.

The rules are simple:

1-Grab whatever you are currently reading
2-Open to a random page
3-Choose two sentences/passages/teasers and post them
4-Remember not to give any "spoilers!"
5-Give the author/book information so that others can check it out

I am currently reading Die For Me by Amy Plum. This book is very different from other novels I have been reading lately and my review will be coming VERY soon :)

Here are my teasers:

Charlotte interrupted him. "We're not dead. We call it 'being dormant.' Our body is just kind of hibernating, but our mind is still active. And once our body wakes, we go back to a few more weeks of absolute, but sleepless, normalcy."

I could never tell him about my problems. Even if I had just broken up with a regular human boyfriend, Papy couldn't really understand. He and Maime lived in a perfectly functioning dreamworld. They were still madly in love and spent their time doing things they both enjoyed. They had a normal life. A stable life. They had everything I wanted.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment