TGIF is hosted by GReads! Her question this week is:
This is a difficult question for me simply because most of the books I have read are standalones. I just haven't picked up many series, however, after entering the blogging world for a little while, I realize that series books seem to be all the rage. I have ordered a few and plan on tackling them this summer. I would have to say I enjoy standalone books more, but I am not sure if that is just because I have not enjoyed enough series - YET!
Next there is the Book Blogger Hop hosted by crazy-for-books.com, another great book blog to check out...her question this week is:
I am looking more forward to Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I haven't read Linger or Shiver yet, but am getting ready to just in time for Forever's release on July 12th. This looks like an amazing series and I am excited to start and finish it.
Read all about Forever here.
Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, if you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?
1. The BFG - Roald Dahl
2. Moon Over Manifest - Clare Vanderpoole
3. Deadly - Julie Chibbaro
4. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twain
5. Island of the Blue Dolphins - Scott O'Dell
6. Classics from E.B. White - I know, technically more than one book
7. Wolves of Mercy Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater (haven't read yet)
8. The Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown (haven't read yet)
That way, I have some already read, some classics I love, and some new ones :)