Thursday, April 7, 2011

Blue Sky in the Morning...

"May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. May songbirds serenade you each step along the way. May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue. And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through."

-Irish Blessing


I took these pictures on my way to work this morning, and brought them in for my students to see. I was amazed at how many of them said they hadn't even noticed the sky this morning...and it made me think of all that we take for granted, because it is simply THERE each day. What a beautiful sight it was this morning, although these pictures don't begin to do it justice.



I challenged my students to make a point to notice the sky EVERY DAY!


It looked just like someone took their paintbrush and swept it across the sky...




This could almost be a postcard...




And as my three-year old would say, "Ament!"

(his way of saying "Amen")


1 comment:

  1. hey! i'm a new GFC follower, love the blog and background! hope you have an awesome weekend.. lol AMENT! so cute.

    and i hope you will follow me back!! choose which book cover you like better on my hop stop today! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday-and-crazy-for-books-hop.html

    ReplyDelete