Friday, April 1, 2011

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome to the book blogger hop. If you are into books and blogging, it can be really neat to look around out there in cyberspace and check out what new books are out there. I follow many different book blogs for this very reason. Crazy-for-Books.com has a great comprehensive list of all of the great book blogs out there...check them out.

Networking through other blogs is also a great way to keep up on the latest authors and get a real inside look at the publishing and print world.

As a teacher, I like being able to recommend books to my students and following different blogs allows me to know what's out there without having to necessarily READ every book. Happy reading and blogging...

This week’s question is: “Since today is April Fool’s Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?”

I am not a prankster nor am I creative enough to come up with a great joke in the first place. However, I like to laugh REALLY hard when others play a great prank.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have found you via the Hop! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

    But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

    Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

    They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

    I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like pranks at all...maybe something cute would be ok, but not mean things.

    I am stopping by from the blog hop.

    Hope you have a fun blog hop.

    Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete