Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading...it is a chance for bloggers and readers to share "teasers" from what they are currently reading in hopes to connect others with novels.

The rules are simple:

1-Grab whatever you are currently reading
2-Open to a random page
3-Choose two sentences/passages/teasers and post them
4-Remember not to give any "spoilers!"
5-Give the author/book information so that others can check it out

I am currently reading Abandon by Meg Cabot. I haven't gotten that far into it yet, but so far it is really good.

Here are my teasers:

"Don't bother looking up at me like that," my captor warned me. "It won't work. I've been doing this for a long time. I know all the tricks. And batting those big brown eyes at me won't do a thing, I guarantee."

"But is anyone had mentioned to me before I moved here that the name of the place meant Island of Bones in English - and WHY the Spanish explorers who'd found it had named it that - I probably would never have agreed to go along with Mom's 'we're doing to make a new start in Isla Huesos' plan."

Happy Reading!


4 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I really enjoyed Abandon... hope you like it too! My Teaser Tuesday is here:

    http://www.almostgrownup.net/2011/06/28/teaser-tuesday/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good teasers! Just stopping in to say hello. I've been quite busy and haven't had a chance to hop over lately. Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Meg Cabot. Great teaser. I haven't read that one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is my first time on this blog. lots of fun, guess i will be following you.

    ReplyDelete